- Switch to Alternative Energy Sources
- Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
- Global Family
- Trust and Truth
Ultimately it will be engineers and scientists that solve the problems and pave the way for future generations.
The E&T Young Pioneer Award shines a light on innovation and creativity and uncovers amazing tech ideas that are borne out of issues that young people care about. We want to use this award to find a new generation of tech entrepreneurs and inventors who are putting their brilliant minds to new tech solutions that can support a better engineered world.
This Award therefore celebrates rising talent who are using engineering, science and technology to accelerate societal development within the critical areas we’ve identified.
Who is the award open to?
The E&T Young Pioneer Award is open to anyone between the ages of 15 to 25. An individual or group (5 people max) can enter. It’s free to enter.
Finalists will need to show:
- How an ingenious tech idea is supporting one of our critical tech challenges
- How they are meeting or solving a clearly identified need or a solution to the problem
- How their project differs from tech solutions already available
- How they intend to develop or grow their project
A shortlist and winner will be selected by our judging panel.